FreshBritain is a world-renowned brand strategy and communications consultancy.
With our HQ based in the Cotswolds’ and a creative studio in Central London we provide brand vision, strategic insights and campaign creative to some of the world’s leading brands.
We’re currently in a period of growth and require talented, intelligent and dedicated members to join a vibrant team on accounts for both globally recognised brands and exciting start-ups.
We are recruiting for an Account Manager at our Cotswold office directly reporting to the Client Services Director with the day-today management of multiple national and international accounts.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Client liaison and servicing
- Project Management incl. budgeting, timings and studio trafficking
- Production Assistance incl. film and stills
- Overseeing final deliverables on projects
- Managing and assisting in the creation of client presentations
- Account administration
The successful candidate will have:
- A desire to provide clients with world-class client servicing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in account management & relevant degree education
- Experience of managing project budgets and timelines
- Strong understanding of the creative process from initial brief to asset delivery
- Excellent administration skills
- Knowledge of Branding, PR & Marketing industry
- Knowledge of outdoor, sports and lifestyle brands is preferred but not essential
- Production experience (film/content/stills) is a preferred but not essential
Driving license is essential and the candidate must be able to commute to Broadway, Worcestershire or be willing to relocate.
Salary: Based on Experience
NB. This brief is targeted at an AM level, however we are interested in outstanding AE candidates.