Junior / Midweight Designer
FreshBritain is a world-renowned brand strategy and communications consultancy. With our HQ based in the Cotswolds and a creative studio in Central London we provide brand vision, strategic insights and campaign creative to some of the world’s leading brands.
We’re currently in a period of growth in UK, European and Worldwide markets and require talented, intelligent and dedicated members to join the team.
Reporting to the Client Services Director the successful candidate will be responsible for the design of new business and brand strategy documents for a range of global brands in a variety of sectors including performance and lifestyle.
Experience and Skills
- 2 years experience in design agency
- Graphic Design qualification, Degree or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of film editing software would be beneficial
- Knowledge of layout design, information design and typography principles
- Ability to manage a varied workload and work to tight deadlines
- An interest in brand strategy and a desire to learn and improve skills
- Creative thinking and attention to detail
- Valid driving license due to our location
Salary and Benefits
Salary is dependent on experience.
Benefits include our contributory pension scheme, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and company days out.
Other benefits include free refreshments and access to onsite tennis courts.
Driving license is essential and the candidate must be able to commute to Broadway, Worcestershire or be willing to relocate.
NB. This brief is targeted at a Junior / midweight level and not a graduate level.